Friday, August 28, 2009

So to make a long story short.....the trip to seattle was successful, Bill's foot is looking good and he is using crutches off and on switching to the wheelchair for more strenuous activities. Hiked to Multnomah falls and Bill wheeled probably over a mile all up hill while most of the tourists bitched about how steep the trail was. For those who dont know....Multnomah Falls is the second highest year round waterfall in Oregon. My husband is so impressive and refused to sit at the bottom and watch us have fun. He demanded to wheel up that hill. Inspiration at its best! We got home and dropped off my son for his trip to montana with the inlaws.....I miss him already and he will be gone a week. Dang! SO we went to our neighbors house tonight to unwind from a long stressful trip which included being contained in a small car with loud children for more than 12 hours in a three day period.....whooooa....yeah after 4 shots of whiskey which were jiggers and 4 rum and cokes.....lets just say I am relaxed and feelin good.....I am glad my driveway isnt any longer or steeper than it is. So no more Seattle trips fpr a while hopefully. Grocery shopping tomarrow and then going to see Halloween 2 with Bill. Yay! Alone time! We'll see how it plays out. I am already missing my little boy though. Its tough!

1 comment: