Monday, August 24, 2009

Finding the humor in sacrifice!

So here is a small example of the kind of people we are and how we have learned to use humor to get us through some very tough situations in the past. Now my husband is an amputee. However he tried to keep his leg for over a year before making the decision to ultimately have it amputated just below his right knee. The limb salvage surgery just wasnt working. SO....three days before his amputation my husband Bill and our really good friend who is a tattoo artist got together and decided on a super funny idea to help my husband come to terms with the loss of his leg. In the end the doctors admitted that Bill's amputation was by far the most entertaining one to date. The picture below will either make you laugh or it will offend you.....either way I still think its sexy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I can't believe he did that! I am sure those surgeons will talk about that for years and years to come. I love that he could have a sense of humor about it.

    ReplyDelete