Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Great adventures in VA land.....and we're off......AGAIN!

So today I spent the first part of the day searching through our storage unit among all the things that we cant fit into our tiny house. (Someone please buy it so we can move already) I had to get the stock wheels and tires that came with my car because the dealership's tires for life extended warranty coverage .....ummm.....how can I say this.....was pretty much a scam. SO Bill spent about 2 hours changing my bald tires on my car to the ugly stock ones that came on it. Dont get me wrong I am thankful for new tires.....but the wheels that the bald tires were on were much prettier. Anyway new tires are on.....and we are off on a 6 hour road trip to Seattle tomarrow for yet another ortho appointment with both kids tagging along. Oh how tomarrow will be a super long day.....I cant wait till school starts. Now I am off to take a late shower.....all my chores are done....everything is packed.....for myself and the kids.....snacks.....games.....DVDs.....wheelchair parts.....crutches......my little car will eventually hate me I just know it. As if tomarrow wasnt gonna be entertaining enough.....lol....my husband gets to drive the whole trip.....normally I dont go on these trips.....but I get to experience how it would appear from the inside of his humvee if he were driving it. Its like Nascar meets demolition derby on crack......with a shot of whiskey. Stay tuned! I will post updates of this adventure from time to time.....hahahahaha.....if I get there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment