Friday, August 21, 2009

I missed the bloggers window of opportunity!

I have recently realized after reading numerous blogs spanning over a few years from multiple women that I should have been blogging from the start of our horrid ordeal. It would kind of be be nice to be able to go back and see how far we have came as a couple and as individuals over the past 5 years. We have been through a tremendous amount of hell, pain, suffering, fights, family deaths, amputations, surgeries, births and so much more than I can even list here. Even though I never blogged all that time I wish now that I had kept a personal journal. It may have helped alot with my situation. I journal now and even though I just started this blog.....there is still so much to look forward to and now I feel like instead of needing to blog as an outlet for tough situation and hard times I can look forward to blogging about the good times and not only where we have been but where we are going in life. Things are definately looking up however life for us and our family is still a struggle at times. Stay tuned anything is possible when you live with a combat wounded veteran.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging has helped me a lot to process my thoughts and look back on how far we have come. I hope it's a positive experience for you. I have had one crazy wounded soldier harrass me through my blog but other than that it's been a positive thing in my life. If you ever need anything please ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. It's a great outlet. I wish I kept a journal before I started too. There was a lot of craziness that I never documented and it really is interesting to go back and see where you were and where you are now.

    ReplyDelete