Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A subtle list of things that have already gone wrong today:

1.  Husband went to town to pick up table & chair rentals and misplaced his wallet
2.  Neither of two sinks in my house are working = no water = no hand washing
3.  The house is a disaster, gonna take forever to clean
4.  My husband has been irritated all day = not good for anyone
5.  The bag I was marinating my turkey in sprunk a leak in my fridge
6.  Th kids have no idea how it feels to step on legos
7.  I wasted all the wine marinating the turkey
8.  I just remembred that the only turkey roasting pan I had got thrown away last year due to rust
9.  The dog keeps opening the door and letting his wet self in
10.  Husband broke the storage unit doot putting stuff in but forgot to get out what I needed



Will add more later.......PTSD = chain reaction for worse things to come later......

No comments:

Post a Comment