Monday, November 14, 2011

I feel like a sloth, smell like a yeti and look like a cavern beast!

I would just like to say that I do not like being sick at all. Whats even more worse is if Bill gets sick. When he gets sick his pain multiplies twice as fast as he would put it' "able bodied people." So I am hiding in my dark cave in my hoodie, under the blankets watching really bad TV. Reality shows, Dr. Phil, Sy Yes To The Dress, E!, Hillbilly Handfishing.....I have officially hit rock bottom in the what not to watch department. I should be doing homework but what I really want to do is burn my homework and take a shower. The shower takes effort and energy that I seem to have run out of.....and the dishes need washed which will indefinately not be on my to do list today....someone else can do that. However, someone else wont do that! As I sit and ponder my possibilities for the day I realize that Thanksgiving is only a week and a half away. We dont get paid until the day before we are supposed to eat an ass load of food. So I will likely have to climb from the depths of my overstuffed blankie pile to go to the store. If we become out of anything then whoever I send to recover said items from the grocery store will get everything I dont need and nothing that I do need. Which leaves me in charge of obtaining said items. Milk (skim rich orange cap), white bread, (which I dont even eat), candycane hot cocoa (cause I like it), some fresh veggies (cause I need to eat them if I want to survive), and two turkeys (think I will just go to the butcher to get them this year).........but until I muster up the energy to take that shower, mama aint goin anywhere! If there is no white bread the world may end.....its ok though cause I have nyquil and melatonin.....so I wont be there for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment