Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bugs, books, backpacks and bowls.....

SO there apparently is a 24 hour bug lurking in my house.....my husband has already had it and I felt bad cause he went out drinking the night before and I made fun of him cause he hasnt been hung over off three beers before. So then it turned out to not be that. Then I said maybe it was the food that your friend made late in the PM that got you sick.....nope wasnt that either. I love to give his friends shit though.....then I said well I guess the rat poison didnt get mixed in well enough.....we have a sick crazy humor with eachother......I would never poison my husband.....but the shitty part is that now I have the bug.....my four year old son had it when he went to Montana with the In Laws.....now its my turn.....as if I felt left out of the viral gift giving.....just sitting here with stomach pains waiting to throw up. Didnt sleep much at all last night due to thse f*ing stomach pains......but it also doesnt help that my son decided to sneak into bed with us last night and wet our memory foam bed that wasnt cheap. Atleast I was able to get my books for school yesterday with no issues. I tried on my backpack yesterday with my binder, books and supplies and I felt like a pack mule. If my giant boobies didnt give me permanent back problems then my load of school crap will definately seal the deal. I have been able to (surprisingly) keep down a crusty tasteless eggo waffle and some water.....not so convinced that the rest of my day I will be so lucky......gonna go lay down and prop myself up in front of the TV with a bucket. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment