Monday, September 7, 2009

Crazieness mixed with insanity.......

Oh lets just say that I seriously believe my husband is truly crazy......lol. I think he loves pain or something. Back in April when he had surgery on his crushed left calcaneous the doctors told him absolutely no weight bearing for 12 weeks no acceptions. The also told him to quit chewing because it helps you to heal better without tobacco in your system. Ok well he did surprisingly good on the no weight bearing.....better than I expected because his level of intensity and his Marine Corps standards just never allowed him to be anything less than his best whether he was knocked down or not. SO now that he is allowed to start walking "yet again", going back and forth between the wheelchair when he is hurting and then in between he uses crutches or canes.......now he is out changing the oil in his car, changing my tires, cleaning the garage, disc golfing, going to the driving range, making countless trips to the hardware store for supplies to modify his sport wheelchair.....for off roading, the skate park, and for outdoor use. He is into wheelchair extreme sports now.....so now that he is safe from suicide bombers, IEDs, and RPGs......he has to find a new adrenaline rush.....argh....I am contemplating buying him knee pads and elbow pads.....or I could just put him in a bubble so I can keep him around for a while......lol. Atleast he isnt in my house trying to fix electrical stuff.....I have to draw the line somewhere. I hate this house but I dont want it to burn down without my approval first.....this house is beginning to feel more and more miserable everyday. No money to fix it up to make it more appealing and the longer we stay here the more screwed up it gets from Bill's wheelchair not being able to fit through doorways and turn around......it sucks. I often think about just getting some c4 and taking a personal day to sit at the bottom of my driveway with some popcorn and a coctail and watch the house explode into a hazy cloud. It reminds me of the scene in the movie "Waiting To Exhale" where the lady finds out her husband has been sleeping with the white bitch at the office and she throws all his shit in his sweet ride and parks it in the driveway then sets it on fire and goes to take a nap. Anyway.....my husband found another colony of terrorist wasps in our garage and the firefight wages on!

No comments:

Post a Comment