Saturday, September 12, 2009

A bad day in a sea of good days

SO yesterday was not a severely bad day but it was one of the worst days recently in a sea of good days. I am glad that the good days outweigh the bad days in our lives recently. Still yesterday started out with me getting up early and eating some cereal and my husband finally got his hand cycle. Yay! He went for a ride and we met him at the bottom of our culdesac when he was on the way back up the hill and then we walked while he rode to the park. Seemed fun and my son was excited. So we get to the park and Chaise was excited to make the choice of what playground he wanted to play on.....next thing I know my husband is chucking frisbee golf discs my way.....he said he was gonna throw them and I said wait let me get out of the way. Well I was trying to dodge discs and they were coming high in the air and at that point the sun was in my eyes so I couldnt get out of the way from a disc that was thrown not straight but into the air. I tried to run out of the way but it came straight down on my back. Ok so for those of you who dont know what frisbee golf discs are......they are like frisbees only heavier and harder and they fly hard and fast when thrown. It felt like someone jumped onto my back with a flying kick. Anyway I was irritated cause it hurt and I couldnt understand why he would throw them at all when I hadnt gotten out of the way. So instead of opologizing and coming to see if I was ok.....he said what the hell where you doing why did you walk into it. Yeah my goal was to try to hit the disc with my body before it could hit me. So no sorry, no nothing just it was all my fault. I couldnt believe it. Then he proceeeded to act like nothing was wrong. My back hurt for a couple hours after that. I ended up walking home and my son was like Daddy why did you hurt mommy. I lost it and cried all the way home......a perfectly good waste of makeup I would say. It wasnt until hours later that I got an opology. We havent had something like that happen for a while. It ruined my whole day. Today I feel still blah. Hopefully today will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment