Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to school is set in stone for me!

I finally after months of anticipation, have gotten my financial aid award letter for college. Its all good to go. All I had to do was accept my award and now its just a bit more waiting for school to start. I get to pick up my books on the 14th and then I start school on the 28th.....its slowly creeping up on me. I am a little nervous since I havent been in a classroom setting in over 10 years now. Its a little intimidating! Hopefully I will do well. If I couldve been as organized in high school as I am now then I think I wouldve done so much better and high school may not have been so horrible for me. Anyway i am excited to finally further my education and become someone my kids can be proud of as well as do something that I love to do and get paid to do it. I have to thank my husband though for the extra education benefits that I am recieving due to his 100% disability rating. If it werent for him then I may not have pushed myself to do this. I am super appreciative for all that I have.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you miss thang. I want to go back too. We just got his DD214 in the mail and alabama offers school for spouses of veterans with over 20% disability so I'm jumping on that shit. I am TERRIFIED to go back but I'm sure it's one of those things where it seems worse than it really is.... I hope. haha. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete