Friday, October 23, 2009

Road trips & homework......argh

Bill, the kids and I are about to embark on yet another road trip with the kids in tow....this time though we arent headed to Seattle for doctor appointments, we are going to visit my sister in law for her daughter's second birthday. It will be nice to get away for the weekend and just go. We need that once in a while. I do get irritated trying to pack the car for trips though. My little Honda Civic basically gets crammed when we go anywhere beyond and hour of home. I dread packing all of our crap into the car like a tetris game. Soooo annoying. Of course you have your stuff, husband's stuff, both kid's stuff, toys, snacks, wheelchair, frisbee golf discs, cake supplies, first aid kit, purse, meds and all the joyous stuff that comes along with road trips with a husband that has PTSD and two children crammed into a little car. It is bound to be more than an adventure. Also since I have three classes on Fridays and we are coming back late on Sunday....I get to do homework in the car....at my sister in law's house, and probably on the way back. Oh joyous homework. Gonna make a birthday cake for my 2 year old niece while we are over there. So that will be fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment