Tuesday, October 6, 2009

30 year old student.....

I had forgotten what is was like to sit in a classroom and wish I were outside rather than inside listening to chalk screech on a chalkboard, or the thunderous sound of an old fashioned pencil sharpener that you have to manually crank, or even the sound of a teacher rattling off about exponents & long division. I know I need school and I really want this opportunity for education that I have been blessed with. However, at the same time....I am anxious all day to come home and do the housework that I usually complain about having to do, to find it already done when I get home. My husband has indeed stepped it up and is growing to be very useful for so much more than I wouldve ever thought. I love him so much for being Mr. Helpful. We deserve stability and common normalcy if there is such a thing. I miss him alot more now during the day since school has started.....after spending so much time together and fighting for a few years...we can now find a common ground and appreciate the time we do get. Its all so worth the long hard road we have traveled thus far. I am loving using my brain! It does hurt a little though! I have found myself parking clear across campus from where my classes are to get some forced excercise. It is much needed anyway! I have lost two pants sizes since school started and I am overjoyed. At the moment htough its off to do homework. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment